Did you know that success in real estate is achieved by acquiring the very best investment grade real estate? Sure that sounds great, but what does that mean exactly?
Indy REI’s experts are able to locate the very best real estate opportunities for you in the Indianapolis market, in fact in all of Central Indiana. We do this by filtering our searches to match your exact needs. We vet all properties to make sure they are the soundest investments you can make and use formulas which will let you—the investor—achieve your goals.
Part of this includes us categorizing properties, and in turnkey property investment, real estate is grouped by specific attributes which fall into three parts—Class A, B, and C. Let’s talk about all three this month.
The “Class A” asset class is for the ultra-conservative real estate investor. This asset class provides stability and is very low risk. Class A properties are more clearly defined as:
– Priced from $110,000 – $150,000.
– Rents for $1,100 – $1,500.
– Overall investment returns of between 12% – 18% per year.
– Very stable locations where “Owner Occupants” make up approximately 90% or more of the neighborhood.
– Located in very strong, high-ranking school districts.
– Lowest vacancy factor at 3.5% overall across this class.
– Lowest wear and tear due to more stable and responsible tenants.
– Easily liquidated soon after acquisition, if needed, for a slight profit.
– Typical investment requires $20,000 – $25,000 per property if using financing.
Keep in mind that all properties offered, across all asset classes, are redeveloped, top to bottom, to the same high standards with a client’s long-term cash flow in mind.
Are you interested in a conversation with one of the experts at Indy REI? We’d love to speak with you and help you get on track to turn your investment into cash flow as soon as you are ready. Contact us by filling out this form today!